les déplorables

Come in here and tells us how we're doing!

Moderator: Super Moderator

deplorable

les déplorables

Post by deplorable » Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:31 am

We're doing great things here, boys. Trump has all but won this, republicans getting elected all over, the change is here, friends. God Bless!

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=924

Never Forget.

Make America Great Again!

Get in the Basket Everybody.

deplorable

Re: les déplorables

Post by deplorable » Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:18 am

Its gonna be a long one, shillary doesnt want to admit defeat.

deplorable

Post by deplorable » Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:07 am

It's done. We did it. I'm going for a good night sleep.. tomorrow- time to get to work. We're going to make America great again.

Andvari300
Site Admin

Post by Andvari300 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:40 am

:'(
"Koolzone isn't some domain you can buy, its not a name, it's not a specific board software, its that special little place in our hearts, its the joy you felt when you were a kid on christmas and you woke up to go find presents under the tree. Its your first kiss, your lost virginity, its the love an abusive step father has for his son he never wanted because he really just wanted to get in the mom's pants but the kid was part of the packaged deal. Its the twinkling of a star as you look up into the night sky and realize how big the universe is. KZ isn't just some website or name. It's a little piece of magic in all of us. :) " -Omni

deplorable

Post by deplorable » Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:33 pm

I know bro, I know, I almost shed tears of joy too.

Andvari300
Site Admin

Post by Andvari300 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:21 pm

I feel like I'm living in an alternate universe. The bad one.
"Koolzone isn't some domain you can buy, its not a name, it's not a specific board software, its that special little place in our hearts, its the joy you felt when you were a kid on christmas and you woke up to go find presents under the tree. Its your first kiss, your lost virginity, its the love an abusive step father has for his son he never wanted because he really just wanted to get in the mom's pants but the kid was part of the packaged deal. Its the twinkling of a star as you look up into the night sky and realize how big the universe is. KZ isn't just some website or name. It's a little piece of magic in all of us. :) " -Omni

Sensor Echo

Deplorable ain't the half of it.

Post by Sensor Echo » Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:06 pm

Truly the worst of all possible worlds and the darkest timeline.

I'm horrified, dismayed, and angry, but I am not surprised. I didn't have much belief in humanity left before last night - the last vestige has withered.

deplorable

Post by deplorable » Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:59 am

Can't wait to BUMP this thread in 4 years when we're enjoying a safer, wealthier, happier country. You will see.

Capt. James T. Motherfucker

Post by Capt. James T. Motherfucker » Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:30 pm

Andvari300
Site Admin

Post by Andvari300 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:52 pm

Holy fuckin shit he lives!

Sensor Echo

Post by Sensor Echo » Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:56 pm

Rocker! I just wish it could be under happier circumstances, dear friend.

deplorable

Post by deplorable » Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:54 pm

I swear I didnt jack his account ROFL

Sensor Echo

Post by Sensor Echo » Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:28 am

100% that's the first thing I thought of. :p

Andvari300
Site Admin

Post by Andvari300 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:53 am

XD

grim1500

Post by grim1500 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:15 am

Since we're on this subject, can we talk about that whole Devils_Advocate thing awhile back? That was you, right, Tony?
Sup.

Andvari300
Site Admin

Post by Andvari300 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:56 pm

I'm still lost on that one

deplorable

Post by deplorable » Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:04 pm

grim1500 wrote:Since we're on this subject, can we talk about that whole Devils_Advocate thing awhile back? That was you, right, Tony?
Don't recall a DA thing, was I even around? I think I would remember if I did that.

grim1500

Post by grim1500 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:45 pm

Someone started posting under DA's account for a few days awhile back.
Sup.

Sensor Echo

Post by Sensor Echo » Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:43 am

I assumed then, and I believe still that DA was Tony. Trump gets elected? Tony. Anything weird/bad? Tony.

grim1500

Post by grim1500 » Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:55 am

Yeah, I'm with you on that.
Sup.

Andvari300
Site Admin

Post by Andvari300 » Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:04 pm

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/gop-intro ... 00857.html Looks like social security could be cut even more.

deplorable

Post by deplorable » Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:20 pm

Andvari300 wrote:http://finance.yahoo.com/news/gop-intro ... 00857.html Looks like social security could be cut even more.
SS should have never been implemented IMO, sadly though it was and its hard to get out without fucking a lot of people over.

Lynz/Aaron
I have a plan to destroy this world, but I'm still looking for financial backing.

Andvari300
Site Admin

Post by Andvari300 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:30 pm

You shouldn't have to work your entire adult life. All for SS.

grim1500

Post by grim1500 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:20 pm

Social security is a great program. It's the politicians who can't keep their hands out of the social security piggy bank that have ruined it.

"Social security is a bad program. It will be insolvent soon."

Uh, yeah, because you raided the money for tax cuts for your rich buddies. Also, it will be able to pay out 100% benefits into the 2030s and pay out 75% benefits through 2090, so it's not as bad off as Republicans want you to think. They make it sound like it's broke so they can justify killing it off, knowing most people won't research the facts.

Also, the argument that the government shouldn't be forcing people to save for their retirement is a bad one. Sure, people should save for retirement on their own, and I do, but so so many people don't and won't, and you know what? Sometimes the government really does know what's best for you, so they step in to make you save for retirement in the form of social security, because it isn't in your best interest or the government's best interest to have a bunch of old people either 1) working at 80 years old or 2) having no way to survive because they were too stupid/weren't able to save for retirement when they were working.

I think the cap on earnings taxable for social security needs to be raised or, even better, eliminated. Millionaires and billionaires shouldn't be paying the same amount of social security tax as someone making $118,500. The argument against that is that millionaires and billionaires would pay in more than they would ever get back in social security benefits, but I don't have much sympathy for them, and I would gladly pay the extra tax if I was in their situation. At the end of the day, they'd still be millionaires and billionaires.
Sup.

Divergent

Post by Divergent » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:53 pm

grim1500 wrote:Social security is a great program. It's the politicians who can't keep their hands out of the social security piggy bank that have ruined it.

"Social security is a bad program. It will be insolvent soon."

Uh, yeah, because you raided the money for tax cuts for your rich buddies. Also, it will be able to pay out 100% benefits into the 2030s and pay out 75% benefits through 2090, so it's not as bad off as Republicans want you to think. They make it sound like it's broke so they can justify killing it off, knowing most people won't research the facts.

Also, the argument that the government shouldn't be forcing people to save for their retirement is a bad one. Sure, people should save for retirement on their own, and I do, but so so many people don't and won't, and you know what? Sometimes the government really does know what's best for you, so they step in to make you save for retirement in the form of social security, because it isn't in your best interest or the government's best interest to have a bunch of old people either 1) working at 80 years old or 2) having no way to survive because they were too stupid/weren't able to save for retirement when they were working.

I think the cap on earnings taxable for social security needs to be raised or, even better, eliminated. Millionaires and billionaires shouldn't be paying the same amount of social security tax as someone making $118,500. The argument against that is that millionaires and billionaires would pay in more than they would ever get back in social security benefits, but I don't have much sympathy for them, and I would gladly pay the extra tax if I was in their situation. At the end of the day, they'd still be millionaires and billionaires.
The price we pay for a civilized society
[face_Pre] Good things come to those who work their asses off and never give up