So about this place

Come in here and tells us how we're doing!

Moderator: Super Moderator

grim1500

So about this place

Post by grim1500 » Sat May 18, 2013 1:06 am

Do we have a timeline for when we'll be back at the regular KZ?
Sup.

The Watcher

Re: So about this place

Post by The Watcher » Sat May 18, 2013 1:39 am

It's dependant on Soup, so i'd guess not. ;)

Andvari300
Site Admin

Post by Andvari300 » Sat May 18, 2013 1:47 am

Well I should tell you guys. It will not be happening. I won't be renewing with our host. Soup will be moving all KZ stuff to his host and will mod a php board to look like our ipb.
"Koolzone isn't some domain you can buy, its not a name, it's not a specific board software, its that special little place in our hearts, its the joy you felt when you were a kid on christmas and you woke up to go find presents under the tree. Its your first kiss, your lost virginity, its the love an abusive step father has for his son he never wanted because he really just wanted to get in the mom's pants but the kid was part of the packaged deal. Its the twinkling of a star as you look up into the night sky and realize how big the universe is. KZ isn't just some website or name. It's a little piece of magic in all of us. :) " -Omni

Capt. James T. Motherfucker

Post by Capt. James T. Motherfucker » Sat May 18, 2013 10:23 am

Andvari300 wrote:Well I should tell you guys. It will not be happening. I won't be renewing with our host. Soup will be moving all KZ stuff to his host and will mod a php board to look like our ipb.
I kinda figured that's what was going to happen.

Andvari300
Site Admin

Post by Andvari300 » Sat May 18, 2013 12:27 pm

The ipb is fucked and not worth fixing.
"Koolzone isn't some domain you can buy, its not a name, it's not a specific board software, its that special little place in our hearts, its the joy you felt when you were a kid on christmas and you woke up to go find presents under the tree. Its your first kiss, your lost virginity, its the love an abusive step father has for his son he never wanted because he really just wanted to get in the mom's pants but the kid was part of the packaged deal. Its the twinkling of a star as you look up into the night sky and realize how big the universe is. KZ isn't just some website or name. It's a little piece of magic in all of us. :) " -Omni

Sensor Echo

Post by Sensor Echo » Sat May 18, 2013 12:49 pm

On the plus side, we might not get hacked for a while.

grim1500

Post by grim1500 » Sat May 18, 2013 8:45 pm

That's fine then. I just don't like change, and I'm so used to the look of the modded IPB. Plus, the lack of forums here sucks, so get on it! :P

For real though, until this place (or a new place, whatever you end up doing) is modded, can we get some new skins like Paul mentioned?

Edit: Bummer. I just switched to the only other skin we have and it looks better except for the topic view. It has the avatars and user info on the right instead of the left, and again, that's change..so.. haha
Sup.

Sensor Echo

Post by Sensor Echo » Tue May 21, 2013 12:28 pm

Sorry, I can be blamed here for not downloading grim's choices.

The Watcher

Post by The Watcher » Tue May 21, 2013 3:16 pm

Just for the record: i blame you :)

Sensor Echo

Post by Sensor Echo » Thu May 08, 2014 4:37 pm

So what are we still missing here, ya'll?

Someone I love deeply (balls deeply) suggested shoutbox and I scoffed, but that was mean. I'm sorry baby. Come here and let me molest you.

Andvari300
Site Admin

Post by Andvari300 » Thu May 08, 2014 5:44 pm

:(

Sensor Echo

Post by Sensor Echo » Thu May 08, 2014 6:44 pm

Oh don't worry, molestations for all!

Divergent

Post by Divergent » Fri May 09, 2014 8:18 pm

Honestly, I'm not sure. We actually had a lot of things on the old site that we didn't really use. If you have time, and motivation, you could always take skin requests I guess. Otherwise, I dunno man.
[face_Pre] Good things come to those who work their asses off and never give up

Sensor Echo

Post by Sensor Echo » Fri May 09, 2014 9:20 pm

I have taken every skin request since the original pack. Which is to say, I haven't done shit. :p

Andvari300
Site Admin

Post by Andvari300 » Fri May 09, 2014 9:57 pm

I would love mass effect skins but haven't found them made on that phpbb site

Divergent

Post by Divergent » Fri May 09, 2014 10:37 pm

^Yeah, get on that Paul^
[face_Pre] Good things come to those who work their asses off and never give up

Sensor Echo

Post by Sensor Echo » Fri May 09, 2014 11:21 pm

Fem shep + dino guy love scene right?

With voice bubbles that have them both screaming, "GARRETT!"

Andvari300
Site Admin

Post by Andvari300 » Fri May 09, 2014 11:53 pm

Fem shep is the only shep I use

Omni

Post by Omni » Sat May 10, 2014 4:49 pm

I never changed his look, it would have felt weird for me.