New messages

Come in here and tells us how we're doing!

Moderator: Super Moderator

Andvari300
Site Admin

New messages

Post by Andvari300 » Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:32 am

I have no messages and even deleted everything in my pm and it still says it.
"Koolzone isn't some domain you can buy, its not a name, it's not a specific board software, its that special little place in our hearts, its the joy you felt when you were a kid on christmas and you woke up to go find presents under the tree. Its your first kiss, your lost virginity, its the love an abusive step father has for his son he never wanted because he really just wanted to get in the mom's pants but the kid was part of the packaged deal. Its the twinkling of a star as you look up into the night sky and realize how big the universe is. KZ isn't just some website or name. It's a little piece of magic in all of us. :) " -Omni

Sensor Echo

Re: New messages

Post by Sensor Echo » Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:37 am

It's supposed to say 0 new messages. For some awful reason the damn javascript isn't pulling up on any of the secondary styles. Works alright in prosilver. :rolleyes: I'll do something to it.

Andvari300
Site Admin

Re: New messages

Post by Andvari300 » Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:40 am

[face_love]
"Koolzone isn't some domain you can buy, its not a name, it's not a specific board software, its that special little place in our hearts, its the joy you felt when you were a kid on christmas and you woke up to go find presents under the tree. Its your first kiss, your lost virginity, its the love an abusive step father has for his son he never wanted because he really just wanted to get in the mom's pants but the kid was part of the packaged deal. Its the twinkling of a star as you look up into the night sky and realize how big the universe is. KZ isn't just some website or name. It's a little piece of magic in all of us. :) " -Omni