Come relax and talk about life.

Re: Kzer Chat Thread

Postby Divergent » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:05 pm

Have you tackled anyone yet?
[face_Pre] Good things come to those who work their asses off and never give up
Divergent

Postby Andvari300 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:04 pm

No but we busted a 21 yr old black big gal shop lifting. Whole process took like five hours. It was very interesting. When the cop got there and put her in hand cuffs she had a break down. She almost got sick. Soon as we took her back to the office she admitted to stealing and pulled all this shit she stuffed in a bag (which we seen) the whole process was cool. Me and my boss went and dropped off paper work to the police department that also had a video of her shop lifting. She even hit Victoria secret. That's no secret anymore brah!!!
"Koolzone isn't some domain you can buy, its not a name, it's not a specific board software, its that special little place in our hearts, its the joy you felt when you were a kid on christmas and you woke up to go find presents under the tree. Its your first kiss, your lost virginity, its the love an abusive step father has for his son he never wanted because he really just wanted to get in the mom's pants but the kid was part of the packaged deal. Its the twinkling of a star as you look up into the night sky and realize how big the universe is. KZ isn't just some website or name. It's a little piece of magic in all of us. :) " -Omni
Andvari300

Postby Divergent » Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:07 pm

Aww snap!
Divergent

Postby Sensor Echo » Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:49 pm

I saw "Bad Moms" this week, and there's a section in a grocery store where the main characters are going crazy and a security guard comes up to stop them. One lady faces the guard, rushes him, and he just runs away. That's what I imagine your work is like. LOL
Sensor Echo

Postby deplorable » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:13 pm

I could run all over his territory. AV tries to fuck with me, I will thwart his efforts by tossing bowls of lucky charms.
deplorable

Postby Andvari300 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:14 am

LOL my boss requested a transfer and demotion to another store. She let a problem with another new employee who quit get to her. I'm barely trained for the position and I'm by myself now. I was basically in the office all day on monitors and going through some paper work here and there and in the computer looking over all the processes. I'm not certified to even stop anyone yet. Have to be there 3 months for that.
"Koolzone isn't some domain you can buy, its not a name, it's not a specific board software, its that special little place in our hearts, its the joy you felt when you were a kid on christmas and you woke up to go find presents under the tree. Its your first kiss, your lost virginity, its the love an abusive step father has for his son he never wanted because he really just wanted to get in the mom's pants but the kid was part of the packaged deal. Its the twinkling of a star as you look up into the night sky and realize how big the universe is. KZ isn't just some website or name. It's a little piece of magic in all of us. :) " -Omni
Andvari300

Postby Indilwen » Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:46 am

Wow lmao and they accepted that transfer request? What are you gonna do if you catch someone stealing??
The good news is it really doesn't matter
The other good news is an apple Jolly Rancher
And it won't heal wounds, but it will heal moods
And it's sweet and it's sour and it's green and it rules.
Can't do much so the cut won't sting
But you can make a couple taste buds go z-z-z-zing!
Indilwen

Postby Andvari300 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:28 am

I have to notify whoever is in charge that day and I have to make the stop with them. Problem with that they all wear high heels lmao.
Andvari300

Postby Divergent » Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:45 pm

Already the boss!
Divergent

Postby Andvari300 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:44 pm

I'll lmao if they offer me the department manager position and I'm not even fully trained. The regional boss hasn't called or emailed me any info yet so maybe I'll hear something Tuesday. I'm off Monday.
Andvari300

Postby Sensor Echo » Tue May 15, 2018 2:26 pm

I saw a woman eat a piece of pizza out of a trash can once. Apparently she was no fan of crust, as she threw that back. I know how that crust felt.
Sensor Echo

Postby The Watcher » Fri May 18, 2018 9:19 am

I don’t get the pizza crust hate, never have
The Watcher

Postby Capt. James T. Motherfucker » Fri May 18, 2018 12:36 pm

The Watcher wrote:I don’t get the pizza crust hate, never have

That's why cheese stuffed crust was invented, LOL! :)
Capt. James T. Motherfucker

Postby Sensor Echo » Fri May 18, 2018 1:32 pm

Hey-ay stranger. Long time no see. :) How do you do?
Sensor Echo

Postby deplorable » Sat May 19, 2018 10:40 pm

I spent the last month more worried about alcohol and coke than school, now im doing about 5 minutes of 3 different 2d animations, 3 3d character rigs, a couple vector graphic assignments for adobe illustraitor, and a 8 page research essay on rape jokes. FML this weekend has sucked.
deplorable

Postby Sensor Echo » Sat May 19, 2018 11:17 pm

A little backwards maybe, I know some people would do the schoolwork first then celebrate with the alcohol and coke. But I'm sure you have 8 pages worth of rape jokes! :rolleyes:
Sensor Echo

Postby deplorable » Sun May 20, 2018 3:05 am

Sensor Echo wrote:A little backwards maybe, I know some people would do the schoolwork first then celebrate with the alcohol and coke. But I'm sure you have 8 pages worth of rape jokes! :rolleyes:

I’m dead lmfao [face_rofl]

We had to read Asking For It by Kate Harding, witch is about the rise in rape culture. There was a chapter on 4chan lmfao. I shit a brick when the class brought it up lmao. I didn’t read it, but got 37/35 because common sense and bonus internet stuff like what does MGTOW means what does PUA in the PUA forum mean hahahaha. We had to report one aspect of that rise of rape culture, and everyone chose college campuses and rape, but I had to be unique and do rape jokes.

I got 50/50 on the presentation even though I only prepared that morning lol. The professor was so entertained by my choice it worked in my favor, plus it was easy to bs 5 minutes about Wanda and Tosh bits. She even told class she likes rape jokes, but just wished the punchline was on the rapists not the victim so often.

Only bad part was I was last (since I wasn’t ready I had to go only if there was time) and all fucked up. Plus the girl before me when on a rant half way through hers talking about how she was raped at the school... then I had to go up and say rape jokes are okay.. smh
deplorable

Postby Indilwen » Sun May 20, 2018 3:26 am

Guess whose pupper!
Indilwen

Postby deplorable » Sun May 20, 2018 4:22 am

Your neighbors?
deplorable

Postby Indilwen » Sun May 20, 2018 4:48 am

Hahaha no.

SHE'S CHAD'S. Back at it again in Riverside whaddup Tonyyy
Indilwen

Postby deplorable » Sun May 20, 2018 6:48 am

I figured since you were saying guess, that it wasn’t yours. Wasn’t expecting it to be closer to my neighbor than your neighbor haha. How often do you come to Cali lol? And when do you move here.
deplorable

Postby Indilwen » Sun May 20, 2018 7:15 am

Averaging about 3 times a year lately lmao. Who knows if I'll actually move out here. I want to, even if it's just for a little while, but /shrug!
Indilwen

Postby Sensor Echo » Sun May 20, 2018 11:29 am

Lucky, I hope it's great again.

Tony, oof. Glad you're making it work though.
Sensor Echo

Postby grim1500 » Tue May 22, 2018 5:51 pm

Are we just going to gloss over the IRL meeting of two KZ people?
Sup.

grim1500

Postby Indilwen » Tue May 22, 2018 7:36 pm

It happened (for the first time) 3 and a half years ago my dude. Did you forget? :p
Indilwen

PreviousNext

Return to Lounge