Fallout 76

Discuss anything about gaming here. Console, PC Games, Online, ect.

Moderator: Super Moderator

Andvari300
Site Admin

Fallout 76

Post by Andvari300 » Wed May 30, 2018 3:01 pm

I want this
"Koolzone isn't some domain you can buy, its not a name, it's not a specific board software, its that special little place in our hearts, its the joy you felt when you were a kid on christmas and you woke up to go find presents under the tree. Its your first kiss, your lost virginity, its the love an abusive step father has for his son he never wanted because he really just wanted to get in the mom's pants but the kid was part of the packaged deal. Its the twinkling of a star as you look up into the night sky and realize how big the universe is. KZ isn't just some website or name. It's a little piece of magic in all of us. :) " -Omni

Capt. James T. Motherfucker

Re: Fallout 76

Post by Capt. James T. Motherfucker » Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:26 pm

As long as it's not online only like a lot of rumors are saying, fuck that shit.

Thing that bothers me is that they haven't revealed fuck all about the setting, or even game play footage, yet they're already taking preorders.

Post by Capt. James T. Motherfucker » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:04 pm

First time ever for me not to buy a Fallout game.

Andvari300
Site Admin

Post by Andvari300 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:55 pm

Yeah I just heard. Fuck that shit. Bring on the new Elder Scrolls game.
"Koolzone isn't some domain you can buy, its not a name, it's not a specific board software, its that special little place in our hearts, its the joy you felt when you were a kid on christmas and you woke up to go find presents under the tree. Its your first kiss, your lost virginity, its the love an abusive step father has for his son he never wanted because he really just wanted to get in the mom's pants but the kid was part of the packaged deal. Its the twinkling of a star as you look up into the night sky and realize how big the universe is. KZ isn't just some website or name. It's a little piece of magic in all of us. :) " -Omni

Post by Capt. James T. Motherfucker » Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:03 am

The next ES game is still years away, and even then, how do you know that it will be single player offline? If Fallout 76 does well enough, what's their motivation to make those games again?

They've made a fucking Rust clone with this new game and because of this we're going to have a fucking 10 year gap between Fallout 4 and Fallout 5 like we're currently having with ES.

My money is going to be invested in Cyberpunk 2077, a sci-fi FPS done by CD Projekt Red, at this point I have far more faith in them than Bethesda. By the way, that pic I posted is an actual mod that replaces the main menu screen with that meme and it's animated, I get a chuckle every time I fire up Fallout 4 now. :P

Andvari300
Site Admin

Post by Andvari300 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:48 pm

Shit dude I seen some of the 76 game play and looks like a damn Fallout 4 expansion. I'd like to see a continuation of the Dragonborn but who knows with this major disappointment .

Post by Capt. James T. Motherfucker » Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:43 pm

Of course it looks like Fallout 4, it's using the same fucking engine redone from the ground up to handle multiplayer. They've never done this before that's why they absorbed Battle Cry Studios, they're the ones helping them, but it's still going to be a fucking trainwreck.

You know as well as I that Bethesda can't patch their games for shit. It's probably going to be a fucky, buggy assed mess and I'm going to sit back and LOL.

Literally no one that I know wants this shit and are really pissed off. #SavePlayerOne my motherfucking ass, ROFL.

Link to the mod that I'm using to replace the menu screen :

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/32347

From the description page :

If you're the kind of gamer that loves spending 500+ hours to build your bases so some grieving 12 year old shit head with a $5 walmart mic can nuke it all while talking about doing your mom, then this is NOT the mod you're looking for.

LOL. And you can bet your ass that will end up happening, too. XD

Sensor Echo

Post by Sensor Echo » Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:26 am

Got me good with the reminder of the #SavePlayerOne lol

Post by Capt. James T. Motherfucker » Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:12 am

FYI, Starfield's online trademark, yeah totally screams offline single player....NOT.

https://trademarks.justia.com/869/70/st ... 70879.html

They're saying one thing in their interviews, but the trademark is saying the complete opposite, they're doing damage control, placating us long enough till after they've made their money on preorders for this train wreck.

:|

Post by Capt. James T. Motherfucker » Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:57 pm

Cute, I can post here, but not in the KZ personals, I get logged out every time I hit the submit button after typing a post.

Sensor Echo

Post by Sensor Echo » Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:39 pm

It let me. What browser are you using? (I'm on Firefox.)

Post by Capt. James T. Motherfucker » Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:48 am

How odd, not only can I now see the pictures Dennis posted, but I can reply normally now. O_o

Andvari300
Site Admin

Post by Andvari300 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:07 am

Rocker you buying this game?

Sensor Echo

Post by Sensor Echo » Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:27 pm

Free theme and avatars on PS4. Also a giveaway for the Power Armor edition of the game.
https://www.playstation.com/en-us/netwo ... allout-76/

The Watcher

Post by The Watcher » Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:56 am

Reviews have been slamming this game pretty hard. Buggy/broken even by Bethesda standards, no npc’s and a very small number of players on a very big map... What were they thinking?

I played Fallout 4 when it released instead of waiting for a “goty” edition, thinking of giving it another go with whatever extra content they released.And hopefully patches, it was the buggiest by far of their games that i’ve played.

Andvari300
Site Admin

Post by Andvari300 » Thu Nov 22, 2018 1:10 am

I actually didn't have any major issues bug wise with 4. Three sometimes and seemed like the higher ranked you were but New Vegas would bug out on me all the time. Was a solid game minutes some of the bullshit I had to deal with.

Post by Capt. James T. Motherfucker » Thu Nov 22, 2018 6:01 am

Andvari300 wrote:Rocker you buying this game?
Fuck NO. I wouldn't take this game if you gave it to me for free. [face_rofl]
Capt. James T. Motherfucker wrote:Of course it looks like Fallout 4, it's using the same fucking engine redone from the ground up to handle multiplayer. They've never done this before that's why they absorbed Battle Cry Studios, they're the ones helping them, but it's still going to be a fucking trainwreck.

You know as well as I that Bethesda can't patch their games for shit. It's probably going to be a fucky, buggy assed mess and I'm going to sit back and LOL.
To all the people online that gave me shit for saying it day one (Not here but other places) :

It was every bit the trainwreck I thought it was going to be and then some. Bethesda is eating shit, and I'm happy to see it happen as they deserve every fucking bit of the backlash they got. (And will continue to get)

Bethesda believed they could fly
that they could touch the sky
but what they didn't know
was that players weren't gonna take no more

Congratulations Bethesda, you've truly outdone yourselves.

Divergent

Post by Divergent » Sat Nov 24, 2018 1:02 pm

If you're interested in watching gameplay:

https://www.twitch.tv/cohhcarnage
[face_Pre] Good things come to those who work their asses off and never give up

Andvari300
Site Admin

Post by Andvari300 » Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:44 pm

Even if I could get my PS4 working again I would have to pass on this game.

The Watcher

Post by The Watcher » Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:08 am

Andvari300 wrote:Even if I could get my PS4 working again I would have to pass on this game.
Damn, sorry. What happened?

Andvari300
Site Admin

Post by Andvari300 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:59 pm

Just won't turn on sometimes even after you push the button and it sounds like you turn it on. Damn thing clearly has power so I dunno. Had to keep it on sleep mode most the time but haven't been able to turn it on in months.

Sensor Echo

Post by Sensor Echo » Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:33 pm

:(

Post by Capt. James T. Motherfucker » Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:29 pm

https://www.spieltimes.com/news/bethesd ... 6-refunds/

Bethesda To Face A Class Action Lawsuit For Not Fulfilling Fallout 76 Refunds

US-based Migliaccio & Rathod LLP is currently investigating Bethesda’s deceptive trade practices regarding Fallout 76 and the controversy that has shaped around refund demands.

We reported on Sunday, November 25th, that one of many Reddit users posted their experience with the Bethesda Support team and how they denied the refund request after promising to “begin processing the refund” as soon as they can.

[face_rofl]

Andvari300
Site Admin

Post by Andvari300 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:31 am

Holy shit lmao

Post by Capt. James T. Motherfucker » Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:02 am

Angry Joe Review :

Worth watching, pretty much agree with everything he said.