What are you playing?

Discuss anything about gaming here. Console, PC Games, Online, ect.

Re: What are you playing?

Postby The Watcher » Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:20 am

Anybody play any free to play games on ps4? I put quite a bit of time into Star Trek Online without spending a penny. Hoping one or more of the other games available will be as good. Ton of content and didn’t harass me for money. Downloaded some others from the free to play section of the playstation store to try them out. World of Tanks, Terra, Warframe, Neverwinter...

just started up World of Tanks, see if its any good.
The Watcher

Postby Andvari300 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:02 pm

Oh that Star Trek is free? I need to get in on that.
"Koolzone isn't some domain you can buy, its not a name, it's not a specific board software, its that special little place in our hearts, its the joy you felt when you were a kid on christmas and you woke up to go find presents under the tree. Its your first kiss, your lost virginity, its the love an abusive step father has for his son he never wanted because he really just wanted to get in the mom's pants but the kid was part of the packaged deal. Its the twinkling of a star as you look up into the night sky and realize how big the universe is. KZ isn't just some website or name. It's a little piece of magic in all of us. :) " -Omni
Andvari300

Postby The Watcher » Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:50 pm

Its in the ‘free to play’ section :p

I deleted it to make room for other free games i’m trying out but i’ll redownload if you’re down.

Been trying World of Tanks but havent made much progress, either this game is hard or i just really suck. its taking up 60+gb also.

Just created a character in Tera, see how i like this
The Watcher

Postby The Watcher » Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:43 pm

First impressions of Tera: Fantasy rpg that is surprisingly easy to pick up and play, no steep learning curve and has a very clean UI. Level ups are fast and frequent as is gaining new skills and equipment. Seriously, less than 2 hours and i’m already level 11 and on my third new weapon
The Watcher

Postby The Watcher » Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:02 pm

Started up a 2nd playthrough of Dragon Age Inquisition, been 4 years since i’ve played it, forgot how good it is. Too bad Bioware is busy making crap like Anthem. Supposed to be working on a new Dragon Age title though. Mass Effect Andromeda was a lot of fun too after all the patches, but it seems like it was a mess at launch. Would have fared better in reviews if it was released in the state it is now. Remember buying it new for $10 probably for that reason, a steal.
The Watcher

Previous

Return to Gaming